Devoted to 50th anniversary of the Institute of Microbiology of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan
November 25-29, 2015
- Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Institute of Microbiology
- Microbiological Society of Uzbekistan
- National University of Uzbekistan named after Mirzo Ulugbek
- First information circular
You are invited to participate at the INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM «MICROORGANISMS AND BIOSPHERE»
MICROBIOS – 2015, which will be held in Tashkent, Uzbekistan from 25 to 29 November, 2015.
Scientific topics to be covered:
- Microbiology and biotechnology of environment (soil and water resources), agriculture and food industry, ecology of biosphere.
- Industrial microbiology and biotechnology.
- Medical microbiology and biotechnology.
- Biotechnology for crops’ protection from diseases and pests.
- Innovative ideas, technologies and products exhibition.
Scientific Program of Symposium includes plenary (20 min) and section (10 min) presentations, and poster presentations as well.
Official languages: Uzbek, Russian, English.
Application for participation at the INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM «MICROORGANISMS AND BIOSPHERE» MICROBIOS – 2015
(please return it by April 10, 2015 to e-mail address: email@example.com)
|Title of presentation|
|Corresponding section of the scientific Program|
|Form of participation: in person (please specify type of presentation: oral or poster) or publication only|
|Exhibition of products and advertizing appearances *|
|Need in arranging hotel accommodation|
|Accompanying persons (if any, make illustration about personal identification)|
|Planned excursions: to the historical places of Uzbekistan – Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva and around Tashkent city (tick)|
* in the Symposium is provided an opportunity for foreign and local companies, businesses and organizations to present preview trailers, presentation, reports about new products, methodical instructions, reagents and equipments which are related to scientific fields of Symposium. Planned to conclude contracts and agreements between the parties concerned.
In person $100
Publication only $50
Registration fee can be paid by cash upon arrival.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Abstracts should be submitted electronically to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Name of file: Surname of first author
Page layout: A4, right margin – 3 cm, other margins – 2 cm
Title: Upper case, bold, centered, 12 pt, 1,5 space
Authors: Initials, Surnames of authors (name of presenting author underlined, lower-case, bold, centered, 12 pt, single space)
Affiliation: Institution, city, country, e-mail address, lower-case, italic, centered, 12 pt, single space
Text: font Times New Roman, 12 pt, single space
Each of the abstract submissions will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee. Notifications of abstract acceptance will be made approximately 6-8 weeks following the deadline for submission.
On basis of selected abstracts a publication of manuscripts in scientific journal is foreseen. More detailed information will be provided in the second circular. Proceedings will be published before beginning of the Symposium. Each author can submit up to 2 abstracts.
Abstract deadline submission: April 10, 2015
Address of the Organizing Committee
Institute of Microbiology, 7B A.Kadyri street, Tashkent, 100128, Uzbekistan
Phone: (+998-71) – 241-92-28, 262-14-38, 241-71-20
Fax: (+998-71) – 241-71-29
e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Application for participation here
This post is also available in: Russian